Friday, June 14, 2013

In His own time

http://youtu.be/PIE5QtkxzvM

This song embodies my life this week. I have lost my keys, my wallet, my earrings, had a shorter paycheck than I thought I would. And each time I have had epic freak outs, but found what I was looking for or a solution to the problem. I found my keys after 2 days of searching. I was given advice by many people while searching, and the top 2 things people said were to pray about it, and to stop searching. I didn't want to give up the search but I prayed. That still didn't work. Then I went ahead and gave up the search. A few hours later, a lightbulb went off in my head and I knew where my keys were, the general area. I found them just a few minutes later. I started wondering if this all isn't a sign for the bigger picture. I will be back on the TTC journey this week, and I love to have control. Who doesn't? When you want something, you want it, and you want it NOW, or at least I do. God has His own timing and His own reasoning. I'm not an overly religious person, but I was raised Catholic and I believe in Him. So, I think that this cycle I am going to try my best to give it up to God, and let Him take all the worry and fear and doubt. Who knows? Maybe this is the month. Cheers to the beginning of cycle 20. 


1 comment:

  1. Exactly. Giving it to God was absolutely positively *the* most difficult thing that I've ever done in my life. Bestest wishes lady!

    ReplyDelete